How do I make a Booking?
- Check the availability and price by clicking button below. Move your mouse pointer over one of the underlined dates to reveal the prices for breaks starting on that date. If there is no price for your preferred dates please do call or email us.
- Make an enquiry by clicking on your arrival date, then click on your departure date. You will then be prompted to fill out an enquiry form.
- We can offer a ‘Winter Short Weekend’ break consisting of two nights and all day Sunday or All day Saturday and the following two nights – please email for prices if not shown on the pricing calendar.
- Most cottages offer flexible rentals between New Year and mid-March and occasionally a Sunday start is possible.
- Dates that are underlined can be selected as arrival and departure dates. For enquiries about other dates, or where no price is shown, please email or call us.
- We don’t currently offer online booking as some dates may often be held for 24 hours to allow guests to discuss with family and friends. You will receive an email or phone response to your enquiry, and should you wish to book a cottage we will email you a booking form with all the payment info.
- PRICES & PAYMENT: A 25% deposit is requested at the time of your booking. The balance and a returnable good housekeeping deposit (subject to terms and conditions) are due eight weeks before your holiday commences. If booking within eight weeks of arrival 100% of the rental price is payable. Norfolk Coastal Cottages charges an administration booking fee of £12 which is in addition to the prices shown on the website. Payment can be by BACS or debit/credit card. There is no charge for using a credit or debit card. We do not accept American Express.
- For all enquiries click the button below to email Norfolk Coastal Cottages or call us on 01263 456888. Alternatively, you may use the form on the contact page.