Short breaks now available in Easter holidays
Late availability discounts available for 31st March/1st April week
Phone or email for details
|2 BEDROOMS (ONE KING, ONE TWIN)|
Entrance porch: Hooks for coats, space for boots & wellies. Cloakroom: WC, basin with storage cupboard under, washing machine and dryer.
• Open plan L-shaped room with a window at both ends and one to the side of the dining area. Slate flooring with under-floor heating. • Sitting area has comfy sofas to seat four, side tables with lamps, wood burner and log basket. Dining area has a table to seat four. French doors to patio garden.
• Kitchen area: Slate tiled floor with under-floor heating, granite worktops and white butler sink. Well stocked with kitchen equipment.
• Stairs from living room lead up to a small landing area.
Bedroom 1: White painted King bed, bedside tables with bedside lamps, built in wardrobe, dressing table.
Ensuite bathroom: Limestone tiling, Shower, WC and basin.
Bedroom 2: Pretty Twin room with wooden beds, shelf with bedside lamps, built in wardrobe.
Ensuite bathroom: Large bath with hand-held shower, WC and basin. Storage cupboard.
Doors from the dining area lead out into the partially walled patio garden. Metal garden furniture. Garden shed with bikes for guests use. The front garden area has a wood store and willow fencing – a side passage leads round to the rear patio area. There are two designated parking spaces for Plum Tree Cottage – one is immediately in front of the cottage.
- Central heating & Utilities
- Logs and a starter pack of kindling
- Linens and bathroom towels (excludes beach towels) bathmats, tea towels, oven gloves
- Household items such as cleaning materials, loo rolls, dishwasher tabs
- Complimentary toiletries
- WIFI for normal usage
- Travel cot, high chair and stair gate on request – please bring your own bedding for the cot
- Bag of Pooch’s biscuits for your dog
Electric range cooker • Fridge/Freezer • Microwave • Dishwasher • Washing machine & dyer – Flatscreen TV with Freeview • DVD Player + DVD’s • Games • Hairdryer • Ironing board & iron • Travel cot, high chair & stair gate • Garden furniture • Outdoor bike shed with bikes and helmets for guests’ use
Arrival day is Saturday – winter breaks can be more flexible as can short breaks outside the summer holidays
Arrival time: 4.00pm – Departure time: 10.00am
No smoking or unaccompanied teenagers.
One well behaved dog welcome : £20 per week or part week.
Two dogs may be accepted – please email for more information.