Norfolk Coastal Cottages
Guest Information for Protection Against Covid-19
We want to make your stay as safe and as comfortable as possible so that you have the holiday you deserve after the difficulties of lockdown.
Norfolk Coastal Cottages commit to doing the following for all our guests:
• We will keep contact with guests to a minimum, adhering to current social distancing guidelines. Where contact is inevitable, the host will wear a protective mask and gloves and maintain a safe social distance.
• We use contact-free check in methods, such as key safes, and these will be disinfected before your arrival.
• We will leave hand sanitiser close to the entrance of the cottage for your use.
• There will be an enhanced cleaning regime before your arrival to disinfect the property, a copy of which can be found in the cottage folder for your reassurance.
• All sofas, carpets, rugs, soft furnishings and duvets will be sprayed with disinfectant. Pillows will be replaced at every changeover and removed for a minimum of 72 hours between guests.
• The cleaners will run the crockery, glasses and cutlery through the dishwasher and leave for you to empty on your arrival.
• We will remove maps, board games, books and leaflets from the properties as these are difficult to disinfect. Please bring these with you for your stay.
• All properties will have adequate supply of cleaning materials, including virucidal disinfectant, paper towels, hand wash and sanitiser, cloths, and disposable gloves.
• Guest information will be provided in a plastic folder with each page in a plastic sleeve. This will be disinfected before your stay.
Norfolk Coastal Cottages is proud to specialise in self catering holiday cottages along the beautiful North Norfolk Coast, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
We are a family run local business, offering a hand-picked selection of luxury cottages in stunning locations, each with its individual style and character, and all within a short drive from the extensive sandy beaches of Holkham and Wells-next-the-Sea. All our cottages are inspected regularly and are places in which we would be extremely happy to holiday in ourselves. Our Norfolk holiday cottages are situated in beautiful coastal villages of Cley-next-the-Sea, Glandford, Salthouse and Blakeney and in the picturesque seaside town of Wells and charming village of Burnham Market.
Our priority is our guests; you are extremely important to us and we want to ensure we provide the best service possible to make your holiday the best it can be. We are friendly and approachable, and always take the time to fully understand our guests’ individual needs in order to find you the perfect holiday cottage.
We provide travel cots and high chairs for young families and can advise on which cottages are more suitable for the elderly or less able. Two of our cottages welcome four-legged friends, and we even provide them with a welcome gift to let them know they are special too. Any requirements you may have, we will do our up most to meet.
We know our cottages extremely well as we inspect them on a regular basis to ensure they are they are perfect for your stay, so any questions you may have about individual properties will be a pleasure to answer. Our attention to detail and personal service are what makes Norfolk Coastal Cottages a company our guests return to again and again.
We live locally in Wells, so can offer current advice on the best places to eat, local shops and activities, places to visit, and the best beaches to walk with your dog or spend time with your family.
For personal friendly advice about our cottages and North Norfolk please don’t hesitate to call or email, we would love to hear from you.
Visit Norfolk Norfolk in Style
Luxury self-catering holiday cottages
Norfolk has a way of making you feel as though time has slowed down, and you will find it easy to leave the pressures of everyday life behind you.