Wild Strawberry Cottage
You will find Wild Strawberry Cottage nestled in a tranquil courtyard, on the south side of the picturesque village of Burnham Market. This stylish, boutique home from home offers a well thought out open living space reflected perfectly by the two stunning bedrooms on the first floor.
The cottage has the sought-after benefit of two private parking spaces. The centre of the village, with its charming boutiques, cafes, restaurants and bars, is only a short walk away. With soft comfortable furnishings and a cosy wood burner for the winter, the cottage is the ideal place to unwind after a long walk on the beach.
The kitchen is well equipped, and the L-shaped living space is perfect for sharing time with friends and family. Both bedrooms are elegantly furnished and have private ensuite facilities, one of which has the added luxury of a roll-top bath in which to soak and completely unwind at the end of your day. Situated in the same courtyard as Plum Tree Cottage and Coopers Cottage, the three could be booked for families and friends wanting to enjoy a holiday together. Burnham Market is only a short drive to the much-admired, wide sandy beaches of Holkham, Brancaster and Wells next the Sea, so this delightful hideaway is the perfect base for exploring the beautiful North Norfolk coast. Shop/pub within easy walking distance.
All of our cottages have qualified for the ‘Good To Go’ Visit Britain Industry Standard mark.
Wild Strawberry Cottage – Burnham Market
Is personally managed by Justine
Beds and bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 King bed
- 1 King bed/ 2 single
Kitchen / Utility
- Fridge freezer
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Filter coffee machine
- Towels provided
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 WCs
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Beach 5.5 mile
- Pub 0.1 miles
- Shop 0.1 miles
- Welcome bottle of Prosecco
- Ground floor WC
- Sea fishing
- Bird watching
- Seal trips
Grey areas are days which are already booked and unavailable. Allowed start dates are underlined in green.
If you are unable to book your preferred available dates, please don’t hesitate to contact us, we may be still be able to accommodate your request.
COVID-19 Booking Protection
For any new bookings which may be prevented from going ahead due to government regulations for either local or national lockdown can either : –
- receive a full refund for payments made, minus the administration fee of £15
- or be moved to a new date of your choice (subject to availability) within the subsequent 12 months
Entrance porch with hooks for coats, space for boots & wellies.
Cloakroom with WC, basin with storage cupboard under, washing machine, dryer, shelving.
Living area is an open L-shaped room with oak flooring and under-floor heating throughout. Relaxing sofa, two comfy tub chairs, flat screen TV with freesat, Blu Ray DVD player, coffee table, wood burner and log basket. Stairs leading to the first floor.
Dining area has dining table and chairs, side table and French doors leading to a spacious patio and garden.
Kitchen area has tiled floor with under-floor heating, granite worktops, electric Range cooker, dishwasher, microwave, fridge freezer. Well stocked with kitchen equipment.
Doors from the dining area lead out into the partially walled patio and garden. Log shed. Metal garden furniture with padded seat cushions. BBQ. The front garden area has a wood store and willow fencing.
There are two designated private parking spaces for Wild Strawberry Cottage.
Underfloor heating and woodburner.
- Logs and a starter pack of kindling and firelighters
- Linens, bathroom towels (excludes beach towels) bathmats, tea towels, oven gloves
- Household items such as cleaning materials, toilet rolls, dishwasher tabs
- Complementary toiletries and welcome bottle of Prosecco.
- WIFI for normal usage
- Travel cot and highchair on request. (Please bring your own cot bedding).
- DAB radio and Bluetooth player, hairdryer, ironing board and iron.
- Arrival day is Friday & Monday (Winter breaks can be more flexible as can short breaks outside the summer holidays)
- Arrival time: 5.00pm – Departure time: 10.00am
- Non-smoking property
- Wild Strawberry Cottage does not allow dogs.