Covid-19 may have dominated 2020; however, Norfolk Coastal Cottages has fought back to provide our guests a safe and comfortable stay, so that they have the holiday they deserve during these difficult times.
Processes and Systems to Protect our Guests during Covid-19
Norfolk Coastal Cottages commit to doing the following for a safe stay for all our guests:
- In order to adhere to current social distancing guidelines, contact with guests will be kept to a minimum. Where contact is inevitable, the host will wear a protective mask and gloves, and maintain a safe social distance.
- Contact-free check in methods are used. The key safes will be disinfected before your arrival.
- We will leave hand sanitiser close to the entrance of the cottage for your use.
- There will be an enhanced cleaning regime before your arrival to disinfect the property. A copy can be found in the cottage folder for reassurance.
- All sofas, carpets, rugs, soft furnishings and duvets will be sprayed with disinfectant. Pillows will be replaced at every changeover and removed for a minimum of 72 hours between guests.
- The cleaners will run the crockery, glasses and cutlery through the dishwasher and leave for you to empty on your arrival.
- We will remove maps, board games, books and leaflets from the properties as these are difficult to disinfect.
- All properties will have adequate supply of cleaning materials. This includes virucidal disinfectant, paper towels, hand wash and sanitiser, cloths and disposable gloves.
- Guest information will be provided in a plastic folder with each page in a plastic sleeve. This will be disinfected before your stay.
New Government Legislation for Self-Catering Accommodation
As of Monday 14th September, it is against the law for parties over 6 to share self-catering accommodation unless they are from the same household. (See here for more Covid-19 guidance from the government). Ivy Cottage which sleeps 8, will be offering a 5% discount to parties of 6 and under whilst this new legislation is in place.
We want our guests to have a safe and comfortable stay during Covid-19, in the knowledge that Norfolk Coastal Cottages has worked hard to achieve this.